Introduction to Architecture
Software Architecture refers to the macroscopic design of our software systems. In this module, the learning objectives are:
- Cover a brief demo of Django and it’s structure
- Learn the basics of software architectural design
- What do we mean by architecture?
- How do we decide on an architecture?
- How do we determine a given framework’s architecture?
- Learn common architectural design patterns
- Layered Architecture (including 3-layer architecture)
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Learn about hosting architectures